Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New beginnings

Well its been a little while since I kept a Blog.  This one is going to be about the great love of my life that is creative writing.  I've been trying to put a book together for more years than I'd like to think about.  I've tried writing straght onto a computer but finally I'm making progress by handwriting the stories. 

The problem I currently face is that a friend of mine suggested I look through my old notes and 'see what you can discover'...hmm thanks mate!.. Two complete novel designs...Gizillions of stort story ideas I can't concentrate on it all, my head hurts!... Actually I do need to work on one project at a time.  

Well next time I post I will describe my writing process and maybe hint at some of the pieces I hope to publish soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment