Sunday, January 22, 2012

The march of the Droids

Another year and there is another crop of gadgets to rush out and purchase...

From my perspective I would like to see a successful 'open' Android ereader (With a connection to the Android market). There are a number of interesting  prospects on the way. check out the following link

http://gadgetbox.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/20/10149335-the-best-new-android-tablets-do-they-stand-a-chance

It is about the USA market but UK will follow suit with most of these new beasties I imagine.

If I could watch movies, listen to music, connect to work, play games and read ebooks (and write ebooks if there is a Siri equivalent service available or some form of voice dictation...) on one device i would be over the moon... An I do not want an iPad!

If I find what i want I'll post the details here.



No comments:

Post a Comment