Sunday, January 29, 2012

Nook provides essential component to ereader mix

I still love dead tree technology. I want to see innovation in publishing but there is still nothing quite like the feel of paper and the smell of print.

So, with luck, Barnes and Noble will get their 'physical books' selling as well as bringing there Nook ereader to the UK.

http://www.theverge.com/2012/1/29/2755207/publishing-industry-barnes-noble-amazon

The above link gives more information of what B&N are up to but essentially its important to have real bookshops and more competition in the digital market.

I would love to read Nook Books. I think I would rather use something like a Samsung Galaxy Tab or Motorola Xoom Tablet than a Nook device. Hopefully UK and Europe will be prioritised this year... Lets see?

No comments:

Post a Comment