Sunday, May 26, 2013

And so it begins...

It is time for a new story.

I have been tying up loose ends. I mean that both in terms of my desperately scattered plotlines on assorted creative projects and also in more general terms. In the last few weeks I have achieved my goal of getting my stress problem beaten. I am ready to start life all over again. Just a few years late.

So that's the introspective part of this blog post done.

I have a cunning plan. It involves alien princesses, rogue starship captains and a interstellar culture clash that gets my artistic juices bubbling in anticipation.  It will either be a extended short story or a novella... Or a novel or a TV mini-series. Maybe not!

Hurtling back to reality I realise that I already have a rather large number of unfinished bits and bobs, all of which I craving my attention. I tend to start more things than I finish. That is how I am. It won't change. I am comfortable with it. However every now and again I get a really good idea that just doesn't leave me alone until it appears complete on my screen. This new story is one of those.

So back on the wagon. I am feeling the best I have been for many years and it is time to put more of my energy into sharing my creations with you all.

Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment