Sunday, June 16, 2013

An incurable 'wellness'

I am suffering from an incurable 'wellness'

That is the conclusion I came to the other day. I have never been healthier in my entire life. That is a fact.

Years of feeling poorly established a personal mindset in which I felt I was to be consigned to being a second class human being. A reject. A leper.

Six months of hard work have changed my health for the good. I have learnt that things that seem impossible just a little while ago are now within reach.

Good.

I believe that no one should put themselves down. Never give up hope. The dark times in 2012 for me seemed be driven by a ghastly inevitability. It was not the case. I have (I hope) conquered my health problems. I did not give in to despair and neither should anyone else.

So hang on in there if you are struggling. Look for the small improvements that will come through effort.

And don't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment