Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Progress to date

I am back writing in the early mornings again.

This is the best time of day. Nature is brimming with action outside my living room windows and I don't have to worry about the day job just yet.

I want to get those words out.

There are so many stories queued up inside my head that it is starting to feel like a creative migraine. I need to finish something major soon. It is a purely psychological issue. I do not 'actually' need to do this. I have waited many long years for publication. One or two more wouldn't make a material difference but I would love to join the ranks of indie authors. I would love you guys to be able to read more of my 'stuff!'

I am getting there.

'Children of the Storm' is my fantasy novella series. Four books are planned and book one is written (as far as the first draft is concerned) I have also have a science fiction series called 'The Keodu Sequence' (Keodu is a the name of a fictional civilisation) and I have almost competed 'episode one' of this as well. So it won't be long.

I actually got paid to do some writing yesterday. It was terrific. I was writing training material for my software testing day job. Two hours of scribbling did me so much good. Writing is good for me. I would always recommend this hobby to anyone with a stress filled occupation. It is fantastic chill out magic if you ask me.

So things are under way and I am making huge progress. Watch this space folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment