Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Dream deep and work hard.

Patience is a virtue apparently.

That probably explains why I do not have much of it. Tomorrow is always going to be better and I can't seem to get the Earth to spin round fast enough sometimes. It is no good.

My books haven't written themselves. Strange that. After years of procrastination and blundering through life like a blind rhino I have still not managed to publish a major piece of work. It is frustrating. Life keeps getting in my way.

But I am getting there. Where ever 'there' happens to be. It won't be long folks. Keep the faith.

The good thing to take from my (almost) pathological inability to focus on a single project is that eventually, all at once, a lot of things will all be ready at the same point in time.

Critical mass.

This is the golden moment in which I will spring forth into the world of publishing and wow everyone with my creative brilliance. Hmm?

I know I will succeed as a writer. I do not give up on the important things in life. Writing fiction is my first love. It keeps me going during the dark dismal days. It gave me hope and strength when I fear the worst for my mother. I will get 'there' because I know so much about where 'there' is.  I am prepared to fight hard to achieve my goals. I have amazing abilities gained over decades of my life. I am an optimist and I refuse to give up on my dreams.

I also work bloody hard.

I want you guys to enjoy the ravings of my imagination. It would be lovely if my stories changed lives for the good. I want to make a difference. I want to be remembered with fondness.

And it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment