Friday, October 25, 2013

Picking up the running shoes.

Oh it is good to be running again.

I have not hit the track for 5 months but now I have recovered from my ear surgery I took myself down to my local cycle track and pounded along for 25 mins. I took it easy but I am pleased with the results.

Everything is clicking into place.

I can run. I can tell stories. I can earn a living and I can help people. My future is looking good for once. I do not have to worry about the limitations of the past. I will realise my potential.

Running is a living metaphor for me. I strive to improve my abilities and performance but also I relax. Life is not about fighting against insurmountable odds. At least not all the time. Some time the old adage 'less is more' is appropriate. I can achieve my ambitions but letting life flow.

Just let it all happen.

My writing is certainly flowing. I need to finish two more chapters of 'Children of the Storm' and then my first novella will be ready for editing. I am already thinking about book 2 and also my science fiction series. I am very prolific with my ideas at the moment. It is a good time.

So running and writing are going well. Things are nearly perfect.

That is (probably) as goo as it gets for anybody. I am happy with that.

Have a good weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment