Sunday, October 13, 2013

Rainy days

It just does not stop.

"...Rain, rain go away. come back another day..." That was something I used to say. Now I love rainy days.

They are the most wonderful, delight filled and generally amazing occasions that anybody could possibly want. I love being trapped in my flat. Unable to visit the pub garden or waste time window shopping. It is fantastic.

I get to write!

At the current rate of progress I will finish my first novella in under a month. I have four chapters left. I am already thinking about the production stages and starting work on the sequel. Not long to go.

Finishing is such an amazing feeling. I can put up with the dark, cold winter days ahead if I know that just round the corner I will actually get to the end of the book. That has to be something to look forward to.

This is my third attempt at getting this particular story out of my head and onto the page. That makes this feeling even better. There will be a party when I do get to the last full stop.

And then the editing begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment