Wednesday, October 16, 2013

So close

I am closing in on finishing my novella.

The story is entering a new phase. The plot rushes towards resolution. It is a great feeling.

It is also a challenging time. I have to cover off enough of the plot to complete the story but not to give too much away for the sake of the rest of the series. It is quite a difficult balance.

Good thing I have a plan.

Back in 2011 I dug up an old novel design. These scraps of paper form the basis for the 'Children of the Storm' plot and characters. I have been working on this story for a very long time. I re-planed the tale into four novella. The other three are gagging to be written. It is all written down.

So as soon as this one is done I will be starting book two 'Isle of the Sorcerer'. The story goes on. For now I will focus on the closing scenes of my first book. I know it has taken a while to get 'there'.

I hope it has been worth the wait

No comments:

Post a Comment