Sunday, November 17, 2013

A science fiction 'mini series' (Sharp Light)

Isn't it always the way when you are planning a simple project and it takes on a life of its own.

My short story is growing by the day.

I had originally planned 'Sharp Light' to be a simple 2,000 short piece. I want a break from my Fantasy series and get back to writing science fiction.

Well plans have changed.

I have begun to design an interactive 'Choose your own adventure' style interactive story and I am also considering whether I write a short story and then publish each scene a few days apart (and then publish the entire manuscript at the conclusion of the mini series)

It will all be free for anyone to read and play.

This will be fun to do. However the down side is that it will also delay my other creative projects. I think it is worth trying to do this project. I will not publish any of the story until the entire work is finished. It is good to be different.

So watch this space. I will cut the first words either today or tomorrow and I expect to be able to start posting early in the new year.


No comments:

Post a Comment